Hello there,

I started to make plans, because I think that I will start with Almased singer diet program. I was googling something a few days ago, and I was really surprised when I was reading all those good reviews and critics about this diet program. It is pretty cool. I found some recipes, and I think that this diet program is something that I would be able to follow :)

Now, I also found that there are some cool drinks, but I was not able to find recipes. Can you recommend me some drinks for Almased syngery diet program?

Tnx a lot! 

I just found out about this diet program three months ago, I think, when my friend from work, Jennifer was following this diet program. I remember that she was drinking some shakes, and I was asking her what is she doing. She told me that this is a part of this diet program, that she drinks shakes. So I believe that this is what you were asking, those drinks. So, she was drinking two shakes per day. In the morning, she was mixing Almased with milk and fruit, and her second shake was between her lunch and dinner. She was mixing it with water and a few sprinkles of cinnamon. She was eating normally, without any snacks in between.

Good luck! 

Hello. To supplement your diet program at right way, you can do it at a severe ways. It is not that hard. My ex girlfriend was using a lot of cinnamon, one pack of natural sweetener stevia and silk vanilla almond milk. This one is cool because it has around 30 calories and 0 carbs :) I tried once and I have to say that this one tasted delicious. I think that there are a lot of different ways how you can make this thing. I remember that once she told me that it is great with yoghurt as well. One thing that you need to know is that you this drink needs to be fresh when you consume it :)

Have a nice day!

I remember when one of my friends made this shake for the first time, it was Almased and water. It was so ugly, I know that she just couldn’t rink it, but at the end, she did. It tasted horrible :) I would do anything to see her face again, when she drinks this one. :D

After that, she realized that she can add some cocoa powder, vanilla powder, and some natural sweater as well. Put it in blender and blend it. It was not bad at all. This is one way how you can make it, but of course, there are a lot of different ways as well.

Good luck with this! It will work!