I am twelve years old. Yes, I really need to loose weight. I want to AT LEAST lose 20 pounds. I want to weigh around 95-100 pounds. People older than me weigh less than me! I weigh 116 pounds and gaining. I can't take pills, and I don't have enough time to exercise, and healthy food never worked! I tried not eating, and I got sick. Is there some other way? I really need help. And something CHEAP. Not $95 dollars cheap, I mean like 10-20 dollars. PLEASE HELP.

So, you need to lose 20 pounds and you can't take pills, don't have time to exercise and don't want to eat healthy food.  This could really be difficult.  I see you also have a limited budget.  You might try a low carb diet like Atkins.  The diet comes with shakes if you want them and health bars.  I never used the health bars but I did use the shakes.  Basically you eat all the lean meat you want but you can't have but a few carbs.  You to limited the veggies and fruit you take in.   You're only allowed 12 to 13 grams of carbs a day.  You can have 1 shake which I think costs a dolar for breakfast.  Have some meat/seafood (all you want) with a small green salad with any salad dressing you want so long as it doesn't have sugar in it.  You can have the same for dinner.  You can have another shake if you need to fill you up.  You can lose up to 15 pounds in two weeks that way.  Then you can add other foods in later and see where you gain weight.  Stop there to maintain your proper weight.

hi,your like me if u don't do something now ur gunna be me... depressed anxiety trust issues and 140-only 13yrs old im told im pretty but then im bullied all thrugh prek-6th grade 8 yrs of turture loose it be happy...

-Chrystalle j.