Hi everyone,

What’s going on?

My sister Joana is following every other day diet, but she has some problems finding some tasty and amazing recipes. Actually, I think that she is out of her ideas, because I think that she is on this diet program for three years now.

Now, she asked me to ask you do you have any tasty recipes for every other day diet? If you do, can you share some of them with me? Anything creatively would be really good for her :)

Something exotic? Inform me about those recipes that you have.

Have a nice day! 

Good day.

I was following this diet program a two years ago. I must say that this diet is not an ordinary one, because you can’t find some tasty recipes. It is not a creative diet program, by the way :) Portions are small because you need to eat up to 500 calories, and the best meals in that category are soups and salads. Now, you can be creative with salads, you can prepare them with lettuce leaves topped with cooked chicken and lemon juice, this is tasty, but I repeat it is not creative.

But, she is going to love it.

You can also make a tasty fruit salad :)

Regards! 

Good day,

I have to say that I think that this diet is not so creative as well, so you won’t be able to find some recipes that are creative and delicious at the same time

You can always can combine a lot of fruits and eat it. Maybe you can even make some delicious fruit muffin with oats and you will see that this combination can be great as well.

I don’t like this diet program, because it is like every other diet program that doesn’t work.

I hope that you can find the better diet for you.

Enjoy your day! 

Yes,

Well, I don’t want to say that this diet program is totally boring, but it is simple. So, it is very simple to follow, right?

For example, for breakfast you can eat deli meat with strawberries and drink tomato juice, for lunch low fat cheese with pickles, for breakfast three eggs white omelet prepared with onions and mushrooms.

You can grab a snack as well, such are smoothies and something like that. I agree, it is not that creative but it is easy to follow. And, I don’t agree that this diet is not helpful, it is cool for the beginners. 

Hey there,

I just love one recipe that is my own creation and I really like it.

I must say that is delicious. This is an omelet with fruits, again, nothing special, but it is delicious and full of all nutrition that you need.

It is very simple to make it. You make simple omelet from three or four white eggs and blend all fruits that you like, mix that with eggs and make it as simple omelet.

Don’t put white or brown sugar, you don’t need it, but if this omelet is a little bit acidly for you, put some stevia in it.

You gonna love it. 

Hey there,

WOW Leny, I really like this one. It is really delicious, it is really tasty :) I must say that is really easy to make, and you can make it for dinner, breakfast, snack as well. It is multi practice, that is why I think that everyone are going to love it.

We all agree that this diet is not so creative, but if you have imagination you can see that this diet can be really creative as well.

I am glad that you shared this recipe with us, thank you.

I believe that everyone is going to make it.

Have a nice day!  

Good day girls.

Well, I can see that this diet is not that creative, because you haven’t shareed a lot of recipes with me, in here lol :)

But, some of them are really nice and I must say that I like them, especially this one, omelet with fruits. It is pretty creative and really easy to make. You need like 10 minutes until this one is over, right?

I think that you can make muffins at the same way. I think that I am going to try it.

Thank you for your information about this diet program, seems easy to follow.

Regards!