For all my life I’ve been having problems with obesity and overweight in generally. I tried to use some diets and I went to the gym for a long time but nothing could help me.
I get easily tired even after a minor work or a short walk. I don’t know why is that. I thought it was some heart-failure.
So I searched for medical help of one cardiologist.
He did some tests on me and he found nothing was wrong. Even EKG showed nothing was wrong. So he sent me to endocrinologist who found that I have lack of thyroid hormone and diagnosis was Hypothyroidism.
He gave me some drugs but I want to understand the mechanism of the disease.

Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the body lacks sufficient thyroid hormone.
Thyroid hormone’s role is to increase body metabolism and it is reasonably that you had slow metabolism, fatigue and difficulty losing weight.
Recently it become a very common disease and every year there are more and more diagnosed with disease.
There are several causes of hypothyroidism.
The most common is a result of previous (or currently ongoing) inflammation of the thyroid gland which leaves a large percentage of the cells of the thyroid damaged.
Second is surgical removal of a portion or all of the thyroid gland after some operation or tumor.
Whatever is the cause you must understand that you’ll never had same level of your thyroid hormone like you used to, so what you need is-substational therapy.
There are several types of thyroid hormone preparations and one type of medicine will not be the best therapy for all patients. So you must try some of them and determine which is the best for you.