Hello. I think I have reached to end. I don’t know how to explain this but I think that there is no other way out.
I'm 35 years old male and just recently my girlfriend has been found overdosed.
You can't imagine how I felt at this moment. I believed that my world has collapsed. The thing that I killing me is that I could prevent this happen because I knew she was drug addict. Since that happen I fell into deep depression and I believe I will never recover from it.
So, I have decided to commit suicide and I there are no argues with that. Is someone out there found some other way from some similar situation?

If you are feeling suicidal now, please stop long enough to read this, that’s all I'm asking of you.
I know it might sound strange but I have known a lot of people who have wanted to kill themselves so I know a bit about that feeling.
Distance yourself from any means of suicide because you need to hear that people really do get through this - even people who feel as badly as you are feeling now.
You probably have never felt this depressed and you are thinking that there is no other way out. Well, you’re wrong.
Think this over. Best thing for you is to contact some psychiatrist and maybe start using some antidepressants. They will help you a lot to realize situation you are in right now.