Twice I have had my throat "close up", it finally subsided but once the paramedics were called.. I felt that time it was from inhaling questioable air while moving a mattress. I am a teacher and sometimes I feel a "dry spot" in my throat and feel like I am not going to be able to breathe. I drink some water and feel better. Is it because I am talking alot or is possibly something else. I have chronic sinusitis and have to have the operation again, does it have something to do with alllergies maybe?

I've had clients with related problems and it always seems to be related to food sensitivities..It's almost as if the body is giving the hint that something is getting down there that it doesnt' like. The sinusities is usually a direct symptom of food sensitivity as well - maybe not strong enough to be called an allergy, but enough to cause symptoms. The most common foods to cause something like this are cow's milk products - yoghurt and cheeses, etc. , and wheat products. Do you eat a lot of either of those? They are both mucous causing and inflammatory.. Let me know what you think and I'll give you some suggestions to clear it up.
Karen

I've had clients with similar problems and it normally seems to be related to food sensitivities..It's almost as if the body is giving the hint that something is getting down there that it doesnt' like. The sinusitis is usually a direct symptom of food sensitivity as well - maybe not strong enough to be called an allergy, but enough to cause symptoms. The most common foods to cause something like this are cow's milk products - yoghurt and cheeses, etc. , and wheat products. Do you eat a lot of either of those? They are both mucous causing and inflammatory.. Let me know what you think and I'll give you some suggestions to clear it up.
Karen