Hi, I would like to know whether there is any food allergy test available as I can not say which kind of food causes my bloatiness, constipation/diarrhoea,
mood swings and a constant tiredness. Few weeks ago I was on a gluten-free, dairy-free and a wheat-free diet and I felt very well. Being back on my normal diet I am starting to feel just about the same as before going on this diet. I am not sure whether it is a wheat or the dairy products that cause my problems.
Can you advise me on this? Thank you.

They symptoms you are describing aren't really allergy related. I use to eat really badly and found i was feeling the same way. Try having a varied diet and try cutting out all preservates and additives.

I suffer from many 'food intolerances' as they are called. I had a huge array of symptoms. The elimination diet is a very good way to find out what foods you are intolerant of but you have to eliminate just one suspected food at a time to find out which foods you are intolerant of. So start by eliminating say dairy products for 2 weeks and see if you feel better. When you reintroduce them do so very sparingly as your body can have a big reaction after the abstinance of food you are intolerant to. then try eliminating only gluten products and so on.