Hi there
Can you tell me if I should worry about heart attack with my symptons? Yesterday at the end of the day my upper arm / shoulder has been throbbing, aching. It is like someone has punched me over and over. I have factor v leiden deffiency. I did nothing to bring it on. I drove most of the day other than walking around the mall. no heavy lifting. My arm feels numb , heavy. I got up at 2 in m orning cuz i could not sleep took pain meds, put deep pain relief cream on my arm but it did not help. It hurts so much i can cry. please advise.
kim

Hello there kim,

Well I am sure that you are aware that you can’t constantly avoid the pain you have been experiencing by taking painkillers and waiting for the pain to pass. I would suggest you to see the doctor because your symptoms are signs that something is very wrong. We should always listen to our body and the pain is warning us about something. It is usually indicating that we need to take care of our body.

You said by yourself that you are afraid of the heart attack and if you have that in your family history than you should check it as soon as possible. Please let us know about your condition and good luck.  

Did you ever find out what it was?