Sometimes out of know where my left arm just feels weird like a numbing sensation but not...my finger tips feel kind of cold like Im not getting enough circulation...I dont know how to explain the feeling except uncomfortable like I want to keep shaking my arm. And then I feel kind of hot afterwards and like c**p. CAn someone help me.

I have that too. It came on all of a sudden, and well it's been two weeks and still no more improvement. I just don't understand, and everyone says its okay. The doctors are not concerned cause I still have strength. Please let me know if you found out anything.

I feel it to and am currently right now. I freak out about it which I think makes it worse! I don't know what it is but if multiple people are feeling it and are still okay then maybe its just a reaction to something?

I have those same problems and I'm 20, my arms near my bicep gets warm and my hand sometimes gets cold and I freak out and my heart beats faster and then my chest feels funny like doesn't hurt but almost on the verge of hurting but not a serious pain... I use to drink a lot of rockstar energy drinks which I still do occasionally my only guess to my issues is a mild heart attack or some kind of depression or anxiety issue I know my best option is go to a doctor but is there any advice some can give to me in the mean time... While I'm still alive

ooooo my god thank god its not only me. I always would ask myself how the heck am I supposed to explain this to my doctor or my friends because you really cant discribe the feeling. Its numb yet its not. Its pain yet its not. Its kind of like an inner tickle or somthing. I lift a lot of heavy weights and one day I pinched my back for lifting too much and the feeling got stronger ever since so I'm quite sure somthing like this is a nerve problem.
I too thought i was going to have a heart attack and thought I was going to die until a doctor said there's nothing wrong with my heart.

Its bad circulation
My arm gets like that when I eat too much sugar and dont drink enough water. Drink plenty of water and rest your arm on a pillow. It will eventually go away

This sounds similar to an issue I had (have) after I went to bed and then got woken up hours later by a sudden shot of pain in my left hand. It faded away and I fell back to sleep, but ever since my left hand and eventually my left arm came to feel... off. Odd. Uncomfortable. Sometimes I experience sudden pain in my hand or elbow area and it will feel bad or odd when I stretch my fingers out or put them together. Strangely, my hand feels fine when I make a fist. Often now, my fingers in said hand will be colder then the right hand and the skin under my nails will become an unhealthy looking color, kind of bluish. I DID go to a doctor and while I'm not entirely sure if his diagnosis is correct, I did actually get one and not "I can't see anything wrong." I hate that. If nothing was wrong I wouldn't visit a doctor. His diagnosis was Ulnar Nerve Palsy. You can look that up if you like. His advise was to avoid putting pressure on my left elbow. That basically means I'm walking on egg shells when I go to sleep because my left elbow is on the side of my body I prefer to sleep on. :( Needless to say, my sleep has been restless and I can't decide if its getting better or not.

Maybe this will help someone and maybe not.....

Well, I am relieved to read these posts because I almost just went to the emergency room.  I tend to think the worst when things happen but I decided to calm down.  My left arm feels weird and tingly, and like a rush of hot blood inside up and down, but it doesn't hurt, per se, rather just feels odd and uncomfortable.  This has been going on for 2 days and when I take low dose aspirin it goes away.  So naturally I think I'm having mild symptoms of a heart attack,  but I have no other symptoms for heart attack, I feel totally fine.  It's just my left arm!  I've been moving and lifting a lot of boxes so I am chucking it up to that and hope this goes away.  I do suffer from anxiety though and wonder if I don't have a nerve problem.

I am exactly the same and my anxiety is really bad I end up causing more symptoms that sound like a heart attack Ive had 9 ambulance bills in one week a few months ago because my lungs had colaosed and I kept getting scared thinking it was hapoing again but this time I wasn't sure heart attack or lung collapse I think about it all way to much and cause alot of stress on myself and feel like a drahma tyser sometimes as my partner looks at me like I'm a hypercontriact

I think I have the same trouble. I was told I have anxiety back in january had bed panic attacks. Now that's not to bad but I have numbness is my face and left arm at times or my left arm feels weird its hard to explain. Sometimes itll be like when ur foot goes to sleep and it starts that oh it tickles when I move it kinda thing lol. My arm sorta feels like that and sometimes a little cold. My dr is sending me to a neurologist but I have been to the e.r and they wasn't concerned over it really 

Yes It is the caffeine, you will be shocked what caffeine does to some people , energy drinks have a very high rate of caffeine in it , my advice to you is to stop all kind of caffeine intakes for let's say 10 days to get it completely out of your blood system , go for decaf stuff whether it's coke, coffee, tea , energy drinks, etc. and let me know when you feel so much better

What people might be experiencing is either anxiety or peripheral neuropathy I've been feeling these symptoms for a long time and I still freak out about it..cause it has the same symptoms of a heart attack..but don't take my word for it..seek medical attention to have tests done.

Guys im really scared... Im 17 at this moment and have a tingly feeling in my arm but a cold and very slight pain in my wrist. What do i do?... God im so scared. f**k...

I think your right. I have really bad anxiety and I have been feeling this in my arm, but it was only after I had a ton of caffeine, went to sleep and woke up with my arm feeling like this.

Take some multivitamins, drink tons of water and eat some healthy food like. Something with grains like oatmeal. Fruits. Vegetables. No sugary drinks, food, or caffeine.