Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

i drank a good bit last night, didn't throw up then. but i woke up this morning and started throwing up this yellow liquid. i woke up at 5am and been throwing up on and off (it's 8:16am now). my friend said it might be alcohol poisoning, should i go to the doctor? and if i can treat it at home, what are some remedies?

Loading...

Hi Krysta,

It's bile. 

It can indicate that you drank too much and/or have an intolerance to alcohol.  It can also indicate "stomach flu."

Since you posted, it does not sound like alcohol poisoning.  In most cases you'd be passed out.

Lay off the alcohol for a few days.  OK?

Reply

Loading...