daignosis : thyroid, right lobe , lower pole, ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration :
- follicullar epithelial cell with mild atypia( see comment)

comment:
the presence of macrophages, colloid, and mostly bland follicular epithelial cells favor a benign thyroid nodule. Although some epithelial cell display mild atypia, diagnostic featchers of papillary carcinoma are not present.

do i really go for surgery

I have a pretty similar diagnosis and am struggleing with the decsion process. All doctors say yes, but they also are suggesting a get a core biopsy which may give us a more definitive answer. Check to see if this is an option for you. I am scheduled for it next week and the surgery the week after if that comes back with the same or worse results

i found out i had a thryoid problem, after i was on DEPO, i never knew i would get it, my bio mom had it but it went away when she lost weight, if i lose weight will it go any, i hate taking meds. but the doctor said i dont have a thyroid. what to do?

If you have a thyroid disorder, you will lose weight when it is gone, not lose weight then its gone. I have heard that some thyroid problems can go away on their own... like if you have a goiter.