youre funny lmao

Never on the penis, but in the area between the balls and my leg. The hard knot lasted over a week and itched a lot. I now spray with off before I hit the trails.

Ok so I just had this happen to me and don't have any side effects as of now. I got the tick today and it was dead when I removed it...one of two reasons why it was dead 1. It came from my dog who was sprayed with tick spray and it died from the spray 2. I found the tick after sex and it suffocated of sorts....I hope it was the second one because that means the fix for this problem is sex which is awesome!! And also not all heros wear capes, my lovely girlfriend found this little basterd with her tongue...she may have saved my life/member kudos to all the finishers out there!!

Smack the girl up side the head until she lets go. Then tell her it's really rude to bite people like that.
--Nuff said.

I woke this morning with pain on the tip of my penis I looked and saw a tick on it I used my fingers to get off me and then rode my bike to my doctors office to be looked at. I am in alot of pain now.God Bless my Doctor she quiickly looked at at and prescribed me Doxycyclene I had it filled at the pharmacy and took two tablets am still in much pain.

Ok. This just happend to me. I was talking to someone the other day and found out that ticks breath out of their butt while they are feeding. So but cutting off the airflow (I just used a large glob of hair gel) they come out on their own. If you pull them with tweezers some gets left behind and infected. I just did it and it came out on his own. I will post again if my junk swells up too.

Everyone, try putting Vicks on the bite! It really shrinks the bite a lot. Well in my case.

Kudos to my girlfriend. The Mexican. Love her very much.

Aside from the risk of burning your 'lil fella, this will agitate the tick and it will empty the contents of its stomach into your johnson. Would not recommend Just use a tweezers & be quick about it.

I had a tick bite the side of my penis. I have a small penis, so when it swelled, although itchy, I enjoyed the extra size. I wish I could've kept that size.

The same thing happened to me. I was trying frantically to find a s*** to try my penis on, while the swelling was still there, but all the s**ts that knew me, weren't interested in my small penis. bit***s are f*****g hose monsters that prefer penis size over a guy that would treat them right.

same thing happened to me ,twice now, not fun. swelling n discomfort got so bad i put my modesty to the side n when to the Doc. On antibiotic cream n pills now.(DOXYCYCLINE).
Don't screw around with tic bite period. especially if it causes swelling n redness,ouch.
Go To a DOCTOR.

This also happen to my frend, He used applecider vinegar an it went away in hours. The bump it left at first disappeared !

Did it eventually go away, I just found a deer tick on my testicle

Have the same situation. What did you do?