A tick bit me on the top side of my penis and there was a lump there then over the next few weeks my penis got a sharp curve that was fortunatly in a good way for her. But it slowly straightened out.

If this ever happens again, rub peppermint oil and lubricating jelly on the tick and area to suffocate the tick and release the head. Then use tweezers to lift the tick.

To all, I had a tick go unnoticed for three days there a year ago. I forgot about it continued on. Today I have been to 10 doctors/ hospital/ over thirty thousand in medical to find out I have Lyme , a coinfection, and a parasite from that tick on my penis. 60 days ago I could barely walk. My friend told me about a coinfection which I had never heard of, I went to a Lyme doctor and she figured it out. She thinks she it will take a year to get me clean again. Doctors are so lost when it comes to Lyme and it has wrecked my life. Good luck to all.

To everyone who has a tick bite regardless of the location. It is important to remove the tick correctly so its proboscis does not break off inside of your skin, if it does you will likely have a swollen and itchy spot for quite some time, As far as treatment, if you take 200mg of doxycycline within 72 hours of removal you will greatly reduce your chance of getting a tick born illness such as lyme disease or rocky mountain spotted fever. If you develop a bullseye shaped rash around the area it is extremely important to swallow your pride and go to a healthcare provider immediately as treatment is longer and more extensive.
Healthcare providers know ticks will attach anywhere warm and where there are skin folds, nobody is going to think you were running around with your pants off. Of course they will want to see the affected area but its just to assess proper treatment. I have never refused to give anyone at least a prophylactic dose of doxycycline if they tell me they removed a tick, neither will your healthcare provider. We see way crazier things that that throughout our days.

No just left up the the tick vertically and don’t c yah it or the head vomits inside leading to infection

The same thing happened to me, it too was swollen and itchy, but after about a week, it wen´t away. So I guess you should go to the doctor but nothing bad should happen.

That is a way to make it let go, BUT that could make it burrow deeper into the skin man. My three year old just had a tic removed off the shaft of his penis and he took it like a champ but we also got head and all out. The head is very crucial to get out in these cases. The match or cigarette thing works but like I said watch out it can burrow a lot deeper and make the problem worsen.

Lmfao makes enough sense