ok, Im 14 years old, and I also have problems with getting my foreskin over the head of my penis (only when fully erect) and then I heard of Foreskin Stretching Excercises.... And now I am trying that, but I want to know... I know I should expect immediate results... but how long (aboutish) does it take before I can get my foreskin completely over the head of my penis when fully erect?.
I can already get it almost more the half of the way... but Im scared if it goes all the way over, that it will get stuck that way.... (or is it even possible to get stuck that way?)

anyways, can somebody please help me with this?
I am just scared... Because I dont want to be a full-grown adult, and not able to pull it over...

It could take several weeks depending how much paid you want to stand.
The best way is to stretch the foreskin against the hard glans, a little bit every day pulling on it until it hurts a little, but not too hard as to injure the skin. Here's an idea for you. When you are ready to get it hard and pull it back, put a few drops of olive oil or baby oil on the head. That will make it slide easier. If it goes aver the head and gets stuck there, you can reduce the size of the head by slowly squeezing it between your thumb and fingers. Do not let it stay stuck behind the head.

ok thanks, i will try that. Im just scared of it getting stuck, because I dont want to get hurt.... My brother had that problem when he was really young and had to get circumcised because of that, and since then, im always just paranoid.

But thanks, and i know to stop when it starts to hurt, lol. I just want it to be... well.. normal. but Im not in a rush or anything.

Anyways, thanks

oh yea, and is it safe to use Olive Oil or Baby Oil?
or will it make infections or something?
im in no hurry to get this fixed, because I dont want to have sex until I am ready (most likely when I am about 16 or older), but I just want to know so I can feel better about myself, because i dont want my girlfriend thinking I am weird or something...haha... :-(