Hi, my wife has been having a problem ever since she gave birth to our child. Its been a few years. Anyway, when she had our child she tore a little at the bottom of her vagina and they had to put stitches in her. Ever since she has healed she has had a thin tight skin at the bottom of her vagina that hurts her when we have sex. It also looks bruised all the time. She has had it checked and they said it was fine but its not fine when it stays bruised and in pain. What we were wondering is could she stretch the skin slowly about like a guy does with foreskin? Is there anything she could put on it to help?
Between the pain and being limited to sex positions shes had enough.
Thanks for your help.

No one?

hi, i don't know if you still check this forum but i recently went to my gyn with a similar problem. i have not had children but have trouble with sex because I naturally have some extra, tight skin on the bottom of my vagina that sounds similar to what your wife developed (perhaps hers is a thin layer scar tissue?). anyway, my doctor gave me some estrogren cream to rub on the area because she said it would make the skin thinner and allow for more stretching with less pain. i'd recommend her going to a gyn and asking about this possible remedy.

hope this helps! i know what a pain it can be...literally and figuratively!