My cousin started to complain about head tingling. I do not know what it means at all, so I cannot help there. I would like to know what caused this, and is that serious. I really want to help him but I cannot since I have never heard someone has so many problems with tingling of head. Is there anyone with the same symptoms who might give me short explanation of possible causes?

I cannot help you because I am not a doctor to give your cousin right diagnosis. All I can do is to share my experience with you about my head tingling I still have. Few weeks ago, I smoked weed with my friend and my problems started. My heart raced so fast and I thought I was going to die. After this, I went to the hospital and they hooked me up then sent me home. I do not understand how they were thinking I am fine, when I feel my heartbeat pulsing throughout my whole body. I shake internally, and I get these brain shakes, together with very weird feeling in my head, like tingling. I feel exhausted from just walking, and I cannot sleep, and my vision is bad too. As you can see, I am person who is asking for an answer too. I know this cannot heal your cousin, but at least you can breathe easier knowing there are more people with this kind of problem.

I went through the same exact thing a couple weeks ago too and now my life is completely changed it's a horrible thing but it's nice to know i'm not alone. But I never went to the hospital. So I haven't had medical atteniton at all. And it's scary. If you have msn and you'd like to talk it'd be nice to talk to someone who's been through the same thing as me.

On march 1 I was work and got up from my desk, walked a few steps and stopped to talk to a co-worker when i saw a flash of light but it was a sunny day so that was not abnormal, but felt a wash of not feeling well and felt like i was going to pass out. I went to sit down and my co-worker got me a glass of water. I had my head between my legs and when i looked up my vision in my left eye was slightly blurry. It scared me and I called my eye doctor who got me in right away. We talked about what happened and he blamed it on getting up too fast and maybe being sensitive to the seasons changing. Since that day I have not felt myself. The vision continued on and off and I feel that in the corner of my left eye something is blocking my vision. A couple of days later I went to my doctor and shared with her what happened. I thought I was having a mini stroke but she assured me that was not the case. We are doing blood work but not until the first of the month and I plan to be tested for everything. My blood pressure was up and I have never had high blood pressure.
The last few days I have noticed a tingling of my right arm and my fingers, my grip is not has strong and tingling of my palms and to the right of my lower lip sometimes. I also have a slight headache but not bad enough for tylenol but the tingling of my scalp is not located to one area. Sometimes it is right in the front but I also feel it right above my ears just not at the same time. I have been going to a chiropractor for a neck/shoulder injury for the last month. I don't know if this is why I am feeling this way or it is just a symptom. I am noticing that I am forgetting a step I should be doing at my job or searching for the right word to use but we all go through that but now I am scared too because I don't know what I am up against.

Hey I have the exact same thing. I have had it for about 2 years and I think there's something seriously wrong with me but doctors keep telling me I'm fine. I was wondering if you also get the feeling of falling in your head.

Did you ever figure out the problem? I am having similar symptoms. Thanks

Interesting. I've been experiencing multiple floaters/blobs in my field of vision for a little over a year. More recently, I've been dealing with a tingling in the back of my head, sometimes accompanied by what I can best describe as a spasm of the mind. I have been abusing pot heavily for over five years - and judging by these responses, there seems to be a correlation between our symptoms and marijuana. Which is unfortunate, as I do oh so love my weed. Lol.

The best advice I could provide would be to discontinue any further consumption of cannibis; which is something I'm assuming you've already done. Hopefully you've had to some improvements by now.

have your thyroid checked

What most of you are discribing i also have on a daily basis and have done for the past 5 years... ask your docs about M.E or C.F.S. Its a b*tch of an illness but it can be managed with the right info. You can also google it... ME Association is best source for info i find 

Anxiety and panic attack seems to be your issue. With heart beating fast and tingling in head. I have them occasionally. But had them quite often 4 years back. Had for 7 yes quite often. They suck. Feel like your dieing. They will not kill u. I assure u.

I am suffering from all of the same symptoms. I definitely get the feeling of falling in my head sometimes especially when I'm trying to fall asleep

youre not alone, i was looking for advice or just some simple out look but ive had similar symptoms

I also get brain shakes n always tired my vision is also bad. I am scheduled for the doctor's visit