Hi, i'm a 15 year old teenager, and I am still a virgin.

For about a year now I have noticed tiny skin colored/little whitish pimple type bumps on the shaft of my penis. No bumps on the actual head.

After searching the net, it seems as if I have feliculitus on my penis, which is a infection of hair folicules. If you believe this not to be feliculitus please say so.

The bumps can be very itchy at times, and I have squeezed several, and a waxy type substance is inside, but this doesn't make very much since because when I feel the bumps they feel like little seeds embedded in the skin of my penis.

If it is possible for someone to suggest ways to get rid of this, since I have had to deal with it for over a year now and I feel like its holding me back.

I have tried anti-fungal oils, but this really didn't do anything.. please I really want these to go away. Thanks.

i have them to. It's just an inflammation of the sweat glands. I fyou live in a hot humid environment they can jsut happen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot
the best way to lessen the appearance is to wash the area with soap and water and wear loser underwear.

Yea man I feel your pain. When started waxin the carrot around your age they were never there. i didnt notice it until I started bangin chix when I started trimmin the brush down there. I was all paranoid and freeked out that I got infected by some w****. I didnt say nothin to my doc until I got a STD check an was clean then I asked what it was. Its something to do with your glands an if you watch some porno some dudes have it too(Im not sayin to stare at his johnson) but take a peak you might see the same thing as you have. An in some cultures around the world dudes have little balls surgically put in there shaft to impress women cuz rubbing the little balls inside the shaft of there johnson along there snatch walls while your pounding her helps them climax better. Its screwed up but true I seen it on the national geographic channel, anyways dont worry girls dont notice it as long as you have them interested an aroused. I even thought that they would notice it when I get BJ's an they never did..... Lata :-S

i still think the doctor should have sum kind of healing cream to get rid of the whole thing...
cuz personally i wouldn't want that on my penis.... cuz what if ur in a serious relationship, and the girl finally about 2 give you head and she just examine ur penis and see that? she going 2 start thinking negative stuff... i mean its a part of growin up but it may go way eventually just take a shower everyday and keep powder down there and dont even beat off.. let it stay cool
cuz most people get it when there hot and sweaty nah mean...
be easy lil man