Hi, i'm a 15 year old teenager, and I am still a virgin.

For about a year now I have noticed tiny skin colored/little whitish pimple type bumps on the shaft of my penis. No bumps on the actual head.

After searching the net, it seems as if I have feliculitus on my penis, which is a infection of hair folicules. If you believe this not to be feliculitus please say so.

The bumps can be very itchy at times, and I have squeezed several, and a waxy type substance is inside, but this doesn't make very much since because when I feel the bumps they feel like little seeds embedded in the skin of my penis.

If it is possible for someone to suggest ways to get rid of this, since I have had to deal with it for over a year now and I feel like its holding me back.

I have tried anti-fungal oils, but this really didn't do anything.. please I really want these to go away. Thanks.

Nothing out of the ordinary at all my good man. Those are merely hair foliculs and nothing more. At my recent physical about 1 month ago I heavily questioned my doctor about the exact same thing that I have on my penis, and he said they are completely normal. I have also squeezed mine and had the same result as you, but they are nothing to be worried about!

Thanks :).... did your doctor perhaps give you something to make these go away... It's really hard because I don't want girls to think I have a problem.