I got my tongue pierced on friday and its now monday, but when I wake-up in the morning it hurts and this morning I had like a red lump just infront of my piercing that looked a bit like skin and like it had been bleeding..is that normal? Pretty sore& I'm a bit scared that it might be infected. Help?!

It's pretty normal. Everyone's healing is different. When I got mine, it was four or five days before it stopped having a ton of pain and accidental biting on the piercing. Give it time. If you have discoloration or excessive amounts of pain, or fevers or chills consult a doctor immediately and consider removal of the piercing.

Suck on ice and alternate between warm liquids. Don't just have one temperature of liquid or food.

Also, brush the piercing site. Don't use high acidity mouth washes, mix them with water because too much of what you might think is a good idea, may be a bad idea.