I'm 17 years old I'm on day 10 of recovery so far it's been the most horrible 10 days of my life I haven't been able to eat almost anything, iv eaten maybe an amount of one meal in the past 5 days still In lots of pain waking up every night with pain and having to take pain killers. I can hardly drink water because it tastes disgusting to me and makes me gag so Iv been drinking juices, iced coffees and Ice blocks. Iv been craving for soda and I'm starving! 4th and 5th day was the worst I was vomiting all day and night which led to my mum slipping in my vomit and breaking her knee she's in a wheelchair now. Iv been feeling really depressed and been crying all the time. When will things get better?! Btw Iv had no bleeding no fever no infection or anything.

i thought i had no infection but if its tasting horrible id see your Dr. You sound how i was and i ended up back in hospital attached to a drip for 3 days. 

I went to my doctor on day 7 and he said in fine and just gave me different drugs that I'm not taking because I'm not eating I'm scared it will hurt my stomach. Iv noticed it hurts so much more in the morning and my ears have been extremely painful also after I started drinking for juices and iced coffees and read that things don't taste as gross I think it was because I wasn't eating and just drinking water it was tasting gross. Do you have any advice?