Just got home from having my Tonsillectomy out. Although, it was not as bad as others made it seemed but everyone has their own experiences. I am having mild pain, I can hardly swollow due to the fact of my uvula being swollen. I have been drinking apple juice, grape juice, and water. I have also been eating popsicles. So, I will see how the pain goes for tomorrow. Stay tune. 

On day 2 of my tonsillectomy recovery and I have to say that the pain has increased a little bit. My uvula is very swollen and long so it makes it hard for me to swallow anything. My mom has been forcing me to drink Grape juice to keep my throat moisturized and it is slowly but surely making headway. I haven't dared looked in my throat today for some reason I feel like I might faint if I do. I read blogs about having ear aches and nausea, so far I haven't experienced none of those symptoms THANK GOD! I will keep you posted till I get fully recovered. 

Disregard the 2nd post. This is my 2nd day post Tonsillectomy.I am experiencing much pain and it is really hard for me to swallow. I hope day 3 is much better.