My penis has too much foreskin.. It's about 2.5 inches unerect and 5.3 inches erect. I am 24 years old.... so in the next couple of years, will my penis grow so that the foreskin doesn't cover the head. Help please...

what can I do?

Noelram:

Your foreskin is supposed to cover the head of your penis. That is why iti there. It protects the head of the penis. This is normal. I would not count on your penis growing out of your foreskin although sometimes that happens.

I think you are normal and don't need any help.

When I was born they cut off the end of my foreskin ,but there is enough that it covers the head when soft. I wish I had all of it. It protects lots of nerve endings on the head, so you have more sensitivity. As long as you keep it clean, it shouldn't be a problem. Actually when you have sex it is a natural lubricant. Some have pre-cum where cut guys don't. But when you go to put it in, it will slide in the foreskin, then when inside, the head will be exposed. To much is better than not enough or none. Circumcising is much more prevalent in the U.S., it isn't the norm in most European countries. Unless your The Nazis could tell if you were a Jew if you were circumcised, non-Jewish had foreskin. I wish I had all of mine.