I am in my late teens and I have heavy vaginal discharge. I see no reason for this. It is all the time and like I said, can be very heavy. It is clear but dries yellow and smells most of the time. I am a virgin and there is not any burning or itching. Is there any reason for this?? I think that this is complete unrelated but I also have extra flaps of skin around my urethra (told to me by a doctor).

I also experience the same issues. I have larger labia than "normal" & heavier discharge. I am 27 now & have always been paranoid about these issues but as I get older I am learning to live with them. I have found that using panty liners helps as well as a deodorant spray on occasion. I take 2 showers a day just to feel clean & keep me from being embarressed at all. There isn't a whole lot you can do about it except accept who you are & find ways to make yourself feel comfortable with it. I wish you luck & keep your chin up. It's not the end of the world!