I lost my virginity about a month ago and afterwards bled on and off for a week. Then I had brown discharge for about another week after that. I have had a period since then too.
In the last few days I have started to have a thin, watery, yellow discharge.
I have often had discharge before but never like this. I wore panty liners but there is so much of it that it overflowed and wet my knickers. So now I am wearing a sanitary towel. It keeps on coming out on and off, like a period, but is thin, watery and dark yellow. There is no smell or burning so I hope its not an STI??

Since it doesn't have the bad smell or causes itching or swelling, I would say that it is not some infection is behind this - that you will need to check up with your gynecologist. But, maybe there is no reason, besides discomfort, to be concerned and there is a chance that it can easily be treated. Vaginal discharge serves to protect your vagina from irritations and it flushes out the dead cells from your uterus. But since hormones are the one that regulate how much discharge would there normally be, maybe they are to blame - and that is why I said it could be treatable. Are you maybe on birth control pills?

Yes, I've been on birth control pills for a few years (as a treatment for acne).

Well, then I think its obvious - hormones from the birth control pills are changing the way your body would normally behave, so maybe it would be the best if you talked with your gynecologist about changing a birth control pill to a more suitable one.

as long as bad odor is not there, be cool. the discharge is due to exited /stimulated hormones. craving desire too causes the above sign.

be happy.