I had a lower wisdom tooth out 18 months ago and for the last year I have had a nerval pain over the top and down the sides of my head. I also have a slight soreness in the same jaw which runs underneath it. I would like to know if this is a complication of the tooth removal or is this the last lower tooth causing trouble? The headaches go behind my ears and on the top of my head, rather like nerval pain, a dull ache. It sometimes feels like either my head gets cold or hot - strange feeling. Is it the removal of the old one do you think? I am worried about having the other one removed if this is from the first one.

Thanks

Robert

Hey have you figured out what is wrong yet? I have the exact same symptoms except only one of my wisdom teeth is just coming in. I think it could be because your other wisdom tooth is coming in.

Actually, if not all of them have been taken out, the pain can still run throughout the head because the mouth's jaw bone is connected to the temple area of your head.
Go see your dentist/doctor. I have the same pains, but none of mine are removed yet.
It's just strain from your teeth. If it persists after you get the other one taken out
then you should be more concerned. Wisdom teeth cause great pain both before, during and after removal.