yo dudes, 17 year old speaking :-D

i had ppp for about 3 years i think

and lost them 4 days ago

how?

well it was like this:

i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and at the time she had Candida albicans infection, and she gave it to me, nothing serious,
i didnt wash it like 5 hours after sex, and when i looked at it, it was covered in red dots, all red, and i figured i must have gotten what she had, later that day i took a look, and dots were gone ( they looked like under-skin pimples ) and they were gone, like someone poped all of them, and grey-ish sticky fluid was all over it, so i took a shower again, it was swollen and red, so the next few days it was very very itchy but it also started to peel off, my skin, head shaft everything, almost like when a snake changes skin,

anyways, this is when i noticed that also ppp were peeling off as wel, and now, 4 days later, infection gone, and ppp's gone as well, now i have a porno star penis xD clean as much as it can be :DDD

so all you guys have to do is get candida on your little guy, suffer 4 to 5 days and ppp's will be gone :DDD

ya , this is my latest post , after my surgery of using soldering iron , no scars and now its free of ppp , no more , very successful , soldering iron is the same as co2 lazer , the amout of heat transfer through is higher than co2 lazer . and the main purpose of co2 lazer is to burn the ppp and this soldering iron can do the same , and there s nothing afraid of accuracy , because it will heal eventually . now it has been many weeks since my surgery , still same , very smooth , what a smooth look, i post this to help those who really need help because i was before a sufferer for many years and this man johnupson helps me ... i see his post in medical help , really wanted to thanks him.......alot

Hi I'm 13 years old and I'm realy imbaressed so is there any over treatment apart from so2 laser thing .........

I'm a 17 years old Scottish virgin with little experience with the opposite sex, uncircumcised and have moderate PPP (tbh mostly due to my natural shyness), but I probably have the most unique perspective of this as both of my parents are doctors. I haven't told them about it, but I did tell my Dad about another similar condition called Fordyce Spots (I have fordyce spots on my penis, scrotum and lips. That alongside Keratosis Pilaris or KP- not too bad if you moisturise and exfoliate tbh- so I have been given a bit of a sucker in the skin department). My Dad, who was a GP in the past, knew nothing about Fordyce Spots and had to google it himself (although he wasn't a GP too long). I think PPP, like Fordyce Spots, is one of those conditions which fills a small paragraph in the medical textbooks and is mostly learnt via experience by doctors. This may seem strange as it affects a lot of people mentally, but my theory is that we have become a lot more worried about our appearance and our knowledge about STDs/STIs has caused people to be more concerned about these things. That may be of little comfort to some (to me also really lol) but it suggests that men in the past have been successful with this condition, and people nowadays do have successful sex lives. Basically I believe no matter how bad your condition, if you are a nice guy, and explain what they are clearly if they ask, you have just as good a chance as any other guy to a good sex life. In addition to this, the guys who are really depressed about these things, need to man the f**k up! People have far worse, life threatening conditions and still lead a happy life. You can still lead a successful sex life and it may not be as good as your firends, but its better than nothing and sex really isn't everything, and if it is affecting you that much, get CO: it may be a couple of thousand but if you feel it will make you feel a like "a million dolars" then it a better bargain than anything on Bargain Hunt.

Personally I feel a little depressed and annoyed about this condition as its not very well known, uncurable and looks like STDs/STIs, but even in my short life, I have realised that you can still have a great and successful life with a condition. Atm, I'm building up to Uni, I'm just trying to get a plan sorted to reduce the appearnce of PPP (and my Fordyce spots and KP- lots of work lol) so I feel I've done the best I can to increase the chances of success ;). So far my plan is to keep my foreskin retracted throughtout most of the days and mabye a bit of tissue paper along the head (possibly exfoliate/dry them a bit) and then lightly exfoliate the PPP using my finger before I go to bed. I may try toothpaste, but not to cause peeling, but to simply dry it out so there is little pain or irriation. I believe that combined with a little alcohol, keeping the room dark, and a condom they shouldn't be too noticeable, and even if they do notice, I'll just say its a genetic condition which you are born with like a birth mark. In addiiton to this I'm going to go a GP when there to try and then get referred to a dermatologist and see if I can get anything done (better sooner rather than later and doctors have seen a lot worse and are in the end, being paid a nice income to help you out and to hlep you out).

Overall I would recommend to try and keep the area clean, moderatly dry but at times of importance, try to dry them out a bit more by tissue paper, making sure the foreskin is retracted all the time or by using toothpaste for a couple of mins (I would try out first, like I'm doing by triyng exfoliation works) and keeping the masturbating low near the time. I know this post is long and is a bit unclear, but I thought I would just type it as I thought it.

Hope this helps and if anyone who has Foryce Spots, PPP and/or KP and needs help then message me.

Hey anyone know if theres someone who treats these on the Gold Coast of Australia

Soldering iron methods works ... temporarily. I got ride of mine for about 1 month and now they are coming back, it looks like there are the same amount as before. I will try to burn them deeper this time