Hi, I have very unusual problem. I have smiling difficulties. It is causing me many troubles in communication, and there must be something I could do to cure this condition! Is there anybody else with the trembling smile?

Hello, this is exactly what is happening to me! There’s something very wrong with my facial muscles. I don’t know what is causing the trembling smile. I’m so afraid this could be a condition I heard about, which I think is called facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Many people with this condition can’t smile, just like me! However they can’t smile because a muscle weakness is causing them difficulties with facial expressions, but I don’t have a real weakness, it is more a trembling. Facial expression disorder can be caused by psychical problems, like some mental disorders. Maybe I have a trembling smile because I have some socialization problem, or something like that. I hope some of these informations will be useful to you in finding the cause for your trembling smile.