Hi there, I just wanted to know if there are any patient posts about any surgery done by Dr. Tim Neavin from Beverly Hills Body. He works under Richard Ellenbogen and I've read positive and very negative things about him but wondered about this doctor. Thank you for your time.

I know he worked with Beverly Hills Body for a bit with Ellenbogen, then opened up his own practice in Beverly Hills. My friend had a rhinoplasty and fat grafting by Dr. Neavin a while back. She looks amazing. Very full cheeks and natural, pretty nose. I actually met him out before. Very nice and humble, but you can tell he's a perfectionist. I'd say you're in very good hands :-) Lisa

I agree with Lisa.  He's actually very good.  Nice, and sweet.  I send all my girlfriends to him.  And they all look spectacular :-)

Hi, not sure how I stumbled upon this post but I thought I'd share my very positive experience with Dr. Neavin. He went over my goals a few times in the office, even talked me out of lipo! Very honest. Great eye for beauty. And fantastic breast surgeon. Love my new twins.

Hi, yeah, he's fantastic. You're in good hands!

jan1977 wrote:

Quote:

Agree with all of the above. Probably one of the best in Beverlt Hills.

Yes, I'm a nurse in the area and happen to know many of the top docs in Beverly Hills. He's a very good plastic surgeon, probably one of the better ones from the work I've seen. I'd certainly consider him when I'm ready for some work ;-)

Yes, he's very good.

Ditto that Lisa. He's a perfectionist. I've seen him in the operating room. Pretty intense, but he does amazing work.

Yes, but not cheap! Kinda pricey but worth it I guess.

Don't think he is that pricey, is he? My gf had breasts done for under 9,000 I think? They look great. I guess they better for that much! Guess that explains how he dresses so well lol

good I think. does a lot of young celebs breasts from what I hear from nurse friend so can't be bad I guess.