Hello. I'm 29 year old female and I'm having big problems with my body weight. It seams like anything I eat- it goes straight into my stomach and buttocks.
I don’t know what to do about this.
I didn’t consider this to be some serious problem and that’s why these last couple of years I have managed to gain more then 100 pounds.
So, I'm interested to hear more about some diet that involves only changes in dietary régime. I can't practice any physical exercises or running, at least not on the start, because my joints would be hurt!
I have heard some great stuff about diet called New Beverly Hills diet! Did anyone heard about it?

Hello. Not only that I've heard for this diet but I have used it last year for several months. I've had good experience with it and that’s why I will tell you everything I know about it.
All about this diet is exactly what you wanted for your self. The New Beverly Hills Diet is a type of food combining weight loss diet plan.
It doesn’t involve any physical exercises.
For them the most important thing is not what you eat but how you combine the things you eat.
This diet claims that the eating one specific type of food with another destroys digestive enzymes and that’s why it causes weight gain and poor digestion. Eating a lot of fruits is also important because it aids in maximizing the body's fat burning ability.