Dear sir I would like to know about " Supatret .04 aqueous gel " features and whether cures pimple?

My understanding from what research I found on the pimple cream is that it does clear it up, but that's solely based on what I read. what do you need this information for?

im suffering frm acne..n juss wanted to nw  its safe or nt.n can prevent acne as soon as possible.
cn some 1  tell any nic gel to be used.

Try D'acne gel to cure pimple. Use Saslic DS face wash once daily and use supatret at night only on weekdays. Always apply sunscreen preferably one that is sold in pharmacy. Regular use and dedication will definitely keep pimples at bay. 

supatret 4% gel is also the only topical medication that has been proven to improve wrinkles. supatret 4% gel Help to reduces acne & scar problems.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use