I need to know I am gaining weight no period for 3 months and clothes don't fit. Feel but am I really pregnant. It's been 15 years since I had my tubes tied and I would like to have another child but this would be the last time I would even consider it. :-D . I have no insurance would just like to know if I am pregnant so I can go see a doctor I am tired of bills I cannt afford to pay. I am 46 no signs of menopause unless this is one of them not funny. The same symptoms as being pregnant my husband is not supportieve at all. I am going to buy a test tommorow and I guess I will know for sure then i usually don't show a positive on a Urine test.

Well, by now you have taken your test and I am pretty confident its a negative...am I correct? Tubal ligation rarely fails this long after it was completed...actually I don't think I have heard of any cases of one that failed after 15 years...at 46 I would have to say it is much more likely that you are hitting menopause...I am sorry to say. I hope I am wrong though- if pregnancy is really what you want.

the test was positive wow I couldn't believe it!