I am post Novasure Ablation of five years and I have had not one period since the procedure. I am wanting to find out if it is at all possible to regrow the lining again so I can have periods again and then possibly get pregnant. I never had any problems getting pregnant in the past and I hope that if I can just get my periods back I can conceive. Please any help would be appreciated. This wanting and not know is literally driving me insane!

Yes you can have a full term pregnancy after an ablation, I know many women that have and I myself am about to start TTC after one. I had the NovaSure done also and 2 diff. doctors told me I could go for it. It will be high risk of course, but I beleive that anything is possible with God. Are you still on here? I see that your post was a while back ago. Hope I can find you !

There is a cool site for women TTC After an Ablation. It's brand new.

Mary26, Iknow this post wasnt meant for me, but when i saw it I finally had a glimmer of hope! I had the procedure done when i was married, then I got divorced and have been with a wonderful man for over a year now, and we would love to have another child together. Can you give me any information on trying to concieve or what I can do to rebuild the lining in my uterus or the website you are referring to? Anything or any information you can give me would be great!

I had nova sure done 10 months ago and still get my normal periods every month. Went for my post op after the nova sure and found out that I still have some uterus lining left. The device didn't get all the lining. So would u think I could still conceive and carry a baby to term?