I tried many diets and most of them didn’t work at all or after I lost some weight I gained it all back. But it slipped my mind few days ago- inhalers!!! Has anyone experience with it? Thanks!

Hey,
I am in similar situation as yours. But I already tried inhalers and they disappointed me. Inhalers emit the smell of a type of food and are supposed to effectively suppress your appetite. Yeah right… they gave me stamina to eat more. I was throwing food in me no matter how often I was inhaling that stuff. Inhalers don’t work … and if you think rationally … why wouldn’t the smell of ordinary food had the same effect as inhaler? Because inhalers doesn’t work.

I live on Maui where many people come to heal themselves from cancer to weight loss. There is no magic pill or anything to lose weight. Think of the concept. Trick your body into starving to loose weight is insane. When the body is starved it sends a message that whenever the body does eat it should store fat and other nutrients because this push-me-pull me appetite suppress through meds doesn't work. IN reality any diet supplement that suppresses appetite will make you fatter or in the least re-gain the weight.

The only thing I have see work is a clean raw food or organic food diet. In most cases you can eat as much as you want. Before processed foods and hormone filled animals humans consumed a diet of fresh organic fruits, raw vegetables and meat. If one follows this same regimen fantastic results will prevail and stay. There is no substitute for eating health. Eat organic, eat raw, study these topics and may you find a solution.

Aloha!