Hi, I suffer from obesity and intend to try Turbo South Beach Diet, as my heart state is not good either and I have high blood pressure. What is this diet like?

South Beach Diet is made by a cardiologist in south Florida, for his chronically overweight heart patients. Soon, it became famous all over North America thanks to the excellent results patients were achieving. The main point is on cutting carb and fat intake, but it also teaches people about the right foods to eat to lower the risk of heart disease and high cholesterol. Intake of saturated fat and calories is regulated, healthier ways of cooking are proposed , and eating regular meals as long-term strategy for these patients. It brings ex overweighed, heart trouble people new way of life. And the food is not tasteless at all.

Hallo,
Well South beach diet is very popular if you ask me. The fact is that South beach diet bans unhealthy fats and tries to focus your meal just on only healthy fats. Also you don’t need to count your carbohydrates and how much have you eaten. The main idea behind South beach diet is that you eat normal portions of food but you can’t over eat. You are able to eat, bread, potatoes, rice and fruit. You need to avoid alcohol all the time. I think that you need to lower your dairy intake also. In my opinion this diet should be save for you hart because it eliminates bad stuff from food.
All the best to you,
Karen