Hi. I don’t even want to start talking about all my failures concerning different diets and weight loss programs I have tried.
I admit that some diets helped me but theirs effect was long term and that was bothering me the most.
You will not believe but I have once read some stuff about some diet that guarantee that you will loose about 20 pounds in a year period!
Can you believe this!? In a year!
I would like to loose these extra pounds as quick as possible.
Any advices?

I must disappoint you- you probably know that the quicker you loose your extra pounds the diet is less healthy.
There are many diets on the market that guarantee you quick weight reducing but I'm sure in only one- Turbo Protein Diet.
I'm sure that it is healthy and I could suggest you only this one!
It is about taking some specially prepared meals for about 14 days and during this period you must not consume solid food or sugar of any kind. The first day is cleansing day.
You should also practice some kind of exercise program because it will additionally stimulate your metabolism.
They guarantee you loss of at least 14 pounds in these 2 weeks!