I'm 22 yrs old, I have 1 1/2 year old little girl, she is my life, and I'm taking care of my little brother who is 11 I've had him going on 3rs already.. I've recently found out I'm pregnant, and I'm really in happy for one, my first pregnancy expierience wasn't good, my relationship was not good cried all the time, two, I'm taking care *I'M NOI'M NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PREGNANCY
T HAPPYof my brother with my daughters father, no one else helps us we support him in any way therefore I'm not ready for another one! My boyfriend wants it but I really don't I need to get in school and do something for my future for my kids, but the thing that gets me is what if this is my babyboy? I have an appt for an abortion next week, I can't stop thinking about it can't sleep, I'm feeling depressed, what do I do??

once you abort your baby means you kill him..you will feel terrible all your life. all you need to do is accept him, and both of you as a couple should be responsible to raise your child.. every child is a blessing and gift from God. the baby will grow up and will be proud of u because you did not end his future. the baby deserves your love and he deserves to live. you know what, my mom wanted to abort me too because she has too 3 other kids before me..and my parents were poor at that time. but remember, God has a beautiful plan if you surrender all your doubts. i am so thankful that i am now live, and my mom never aborted me eventhough she had thought about it. we have a lovey life and family now. please save the baby and you'll see that God's blessing will always follow u and ur family