hi!!im haritha and i got pregnant for 8 days and im scare bcos though im a 17year old girl cannot go to clinic to get abortion in india.so pls help me to do something in home itself.to save my life i have to kill a un formed baby in my stomach.pls if i didnt do this my dad ll kill me.

I'm sorry to hear this there is nothing that you can do at home that won't kill you in the process! If you are scared of your fathers reaction that won't be as bad as him finding you bleeding to death cause you were scared to tell him ! I'm sorry honey but you need to talk to your BF and figure it out together! Your young And it is so hard to deal with this situation I know I had to make the decision before but in the US we have clinics that assist u! Don't do anything that will end your life over this it isn't the end of the world it just means your going to have to grow up really fast! I feel for you honey I really do!

Inform ur uncles and aunts maybe they can taik to ur dad but I bet u, u will regret it if u abort the baby. What if u damaged ur womb by trying to abort the baby? Pls my dear, don't do it. A baby is a blessing, that is ur blessing, keep it and don't kill it. I love u