I have something that’s called radial nerve palsy and having constant pain in my forearms and left shoulders. Whole my left hand is tingling and my wrist and fingers hurts. What is this radial nerve palsy and when this is going to past for it’s been a month now I injured my hand and this pain won’t let go. And would also like to hear something of radial nerve palsy though my doc says there’s no need for it yet.

It really sounds like your radial nerve is squeezed and that’ what causes you so much pain and I hope you do some physical exercises that makes the part of recovery therapy. Anyway I also had radial nerve palsy caused by the broken bone on the shoulder area and then next following months my redial nerve was dysfunctional and it usually is so your redial nerve should decompressed by itself within about six months and if it turned out it still causes you some problem than you should consider radial nerve surgery. Anyway I got recovered with no surgery and during all that time I avoided taking medications but if the pain is strong than you might take some medications to relieve your pain and for stubbing pain I was sometimes taking amitriptyline or some other tricycle antidepressant and I was also doing regular physical therapy that includes exercises to keep your hand muscles in form