Im curious about what you eat and dring for better cycling performance. Im always so exhausted and have only enough strength to take a shower and go to bed. Maybe I dont have the healthy diet or something so Ive decided to adjust it. Im a recreational cyclist but I still want to keep in shape and I ride for pleasure at least three times a week. Can you give me a few suggestions about some basic ingredients I should introduce in my diet?

Well, I dont know what you eat and drink, but the most important thing is to reduce the level of simple sugars. You should eat dishes consisting of rice, bread and other things that are mad of grains and Id highlight the importance of pasta as the great food for cyclists. These provide necessary complex carbohydrates which have the longer effects from simple carbs which are burned quickly. Vegetables are also important base for the diet of a cyclist. Broccoli, carrots, celery, peppers and such are rich sources of fibers, antioxidants and minerals. You should also eat bananas, berries, pears, oranges, but you should take more fruit and less vegetables or vica verse. When it comes to meat, the healthiest is fish and poultry. And always carry two bottles when you cycle one with water and another with some energy drink.