I practice martial arts and that does involve a certain risk of injury. I have been unable to move my shoulder properly for the past couple of days but I just cannot remember if that is something that has happened during the practice. Could that be a fracture? It does feel annoying and painful in some positions and I would like it to end as soon as possible.

I assume that you are well aware of what your body can and cannot do. This means that you would not ask this question if you don’t think there is something maybe serious going on. In that case, you have to go to the doctor. He might tell immediately what is wrong with you or perhaps you will have to be checked with X-rays. In either case, go to the doctor now, perhaps it is just a strong strain of ligaments, but perhaps it is something much worse.