I am swimming on a regular basis. I feel good when I am in the water. I have a problem though. I can hear shoulder clicking during swimming. I don’t feel pain or anything else but the sound is there all the time. What do you think about it?

If you don’t feel any pain or discomfort it probably isn’t something serious. In fact it is probably nothing. However you should pay attention to it and if it persists you should go and check with your doctor, just to make sure everything is OK. Keep in mind that you should not work through pain. This is the worst thing you can do. If you feel any discomfort stop at once and go and see the physician.

Hm, you may doing something wrong. A similar thing happened to me, only I was doing some exercises with dumbbells. Try to change your arm positions a bit while you swim and see it it clicks.

I get exactly the same when I swim, it does not hurt and has never given me any problems.