Hi. I'm a 22 y old and uncircumcised male. I'm aware that my penis is more sensitive because of this but I think it is too sensitive. For example, simple receiving oral sex or masturbation is usually uncomfortable. So, my question is: Is there anything I can do to help the penis regarding its’ sensitivity?

I had exactly the same problem! I did nothing - it just sort of got less sensitive over time. All you have to do is to instruct your partners to be more gentle and, regarding masturbation, to make sure you always masturbate with the foreskin retracted. There is one more thing you can do to speed up the process - pull the foreskin back during the day and just let the head rub against your underwear. It will be even annoying at first, but it will help you decrease penis sensitivity more quicly.

I am circumcised and the head of my penis is so sensitive that it is painful. especially after sex. Is there anything besides the double up on condoms that I can do? and When I say sensitive, it really interfers with intercorse.....

one piece of advise i can give is this, instead of pulling the foreskin back and leaving it in your underwear it can get painful what i did instead is cover the head in baby powder and then put the head inside a sock and then into my underwear thay way the sock stays in place and trust me isnt painful, and the sock is soft and doesnt irritatate the head..