Just started have this strange problem with my genitals. Any help would be appreciated.

Both my penis and my testicles often feel sore. Not painful exactly, but I am now constantly aware of it, if you know what I mean. When I get an erection it is uncomfortable and sort of feels like a really, really engorged hard-on. But more so. Just short of being actually painful, but definitely not comfortable. It can be uncomfortable to even put a condom on or thrust during sex. Testicle soreness is not as frequent - more so after ejaculation, like the next day. I'm 38 and never had this problem before.

Also, when I un-dress my penis is now often withdrawn within the foreskin. It almost looks un-cirmcumcised. Looks bizarre.

Has anyone had something similar to this? I'm wondering if I've caused some kind of trauma to my penis? I sometimes have erections for 2-3 hours when I'm having sex - can prolonging erections and delaying ejaculation lead to this? I know having an erection for more than 4 hours can be bad, but I've never had problems with a couple of hours before.

It sounds to me like you did suffer some sort of injury to your groin, perhaps having pulled a muscle or damaged a tendon or something. The rest of your symptoms would be fairly normal if you have sex frequently or something like that, but then you mentioned how your penis is essentially receding. I think you should talk to your doctor about this because it doesn't sound very good. Keep us posted.

Did you ever find a solution to this?