Okay, I have a really uncomfortable feeling in my right testicle. When i stand up it is sorta fine but when I lay down or sit, it really bothers me. This feeling has been going on for 2 days already. My right testicle does not hurt but it just gives me that uncomfortable feeling. There are no lumps, or anything different about my right testicle. Mostly, I feel like it is not directly the right testicle but the area around it like a vein or something. Also, my lower right abdominal feels uncomfortable as well. I think there is a link between my right testicle and my lower right abdominal but do not know what's the case behind it. I do not know if the feeling is from lifting heavy weights in the gym because I have been going to the gym for awhile now and this never happened to me. Also, I am 18 years old if age is any significant. Oh yeah, I can urinate fine there is no pain when I am doing it. I never had sex so it cannot be a sexually transmitted disease. So any guess?

Hi Thomas,

You could have a hernia but usually the pain lessens lying down.

You could have pulled a muscle. 

It could also be epididymitis.  You'll need to see your doctor or a urologist to find out.

I do urge you to get it checked.  

My right testicle has been feeling uncomfortable ever since yesterday I rode a bike for a while but I don’t know if that would cause it.