My right testicle hangs significantly lower than my right. But what is bothering me is that my right testicle is always aching. The little vein/tract that comes out of it aches very badly at the place it is connected to the testicle. really worried. please let me know?

It is very common for one testicle to hang lower than the other.

You should not feel pain however. It sounds like epididymitis, it is an inflammation of the epididymis, which is where you're describing, the back of the testicle. It is probably the result of an infection.

Are you sexually active? It could be the result of an STD, chlamydia, can cause this.

Best get checked and tested, no sex until you do. Please keep us posted.

Good luck.

Hi there, one of my testicles definitely hangs lower than the other. I don't think that's anything to be concerned about. But what medic-dan mentions, about the vein issues, you should definitely see a doctor about that because you could have a serious issue there. Can you let us know how it goes?