I am wondering if anyone else out there gets random bruise like spots on their skin that aren't actually bruises? they don't hurt, have mostly been on my legs. are pinkish red, always round or oval and the size of a dime or quarter. they fade and are gone in about a week. the only thing I have ever seen on them is a symptom of flouride toxicity. I also have fibromyalgia.

That sounds like it could also be, and I don't mean to freak you out about this, but it sounds like it could be bedbugs. It depends on where ou live but there is an epidemic goign on right now. Where are you located exactly?

Ha ha ha! This is as wild an imagination as could be. The last thing a medical professional would think of is bedbug!

My friend has Rheumatoid Arthritis and gets these on her legs. Have you ever been tested for RA? Sometimes autoimmune diseases go hand in hand with each other.

I got reaction after taking Orencia...huge whelt hives turned into bruise like blood...fade to yelloe