I had a abortion on dec 29th and it's now Jan 28th and I didn't get my period. A week after the abortion i had unprotected sex 3 times. I noticed that the week of Jan 26 I started to see brownish then pink blood, but it didnt come down like a period. What could this mean?

it could mean that you are pregnant the sperm is breaking through and it has caused a little blood i am not a doctor and dont know the right words to say but it happen to me

My opinon you probably are pregnant. And my guess you got an abortion bc you didnt want children right? Then why would you go back and have unprotected sex? That is just stupid i mean if you dont want kids then get some kind og birth control or something instead of killing off the human race! I mean have a little respect for the little one inside of you! And the ones that are to come and your just killing them! So if you are pregnant again then take the child into consideration instead of what you wnat. So what if it means you have to be a single parent it doesnt matter. Dont kill the blessing God has given you so you can just go out here do it again and again! THINK ABOUT THE BABY!!!!!!! >:(