i had my period from july 1st to the 5th. so i would be due on the 28th right? well ive had sex between then a couple times, and then on saturday night (the 28th) i hadn't had my period so my boyfriend & i had unprotected sex. it didnt last more than 10 minutes because i was too worried about it and he kept pulling out just incase so that he was sure nothing happened. however, i havent had my period yet and its now the 31st. and im worried. is it too early for me to be worrying? can i be pregnant? if i am, what do i do? im only 18 years old! HELP!

Yeah you could be pregnant :-( Pulling out doesn't work to prevent pregnancy because pre-cum can contain sperm. I would wait a few more days and if you don't get your period than take a pregnancy test.

usually my period is 1st-5th or 2nd-6th of every month. its now the 14 and no period. i have had unprotected sex 1 time since my previous period. what does this mean? :-(