I had unprotected sex on the (2nd) day of my period...i took the morning after pill 36 hours afterwards. On the 7th day my period stopped, then on the 8th day it seemed to be starting back up again. I had up until the 11th day and then it just completley went away..durning this weird bleeding phase it was like period blood pretty much, started off with a heavy brown discharge, then went to heavy bleeding then just stopped! ive been having alittle bit of cramps down low, and im really worried i might be pregnant! can anyone tell me whats happend? is there still a chance i could be pregnant? or could this be an etopic pregnancy?! please help!! o.O

i just ended my period on april 10th i'v had ALOT of sex with my boyfriend for the last 4 days with no condom he has been going inside of me everytime i just want to know how many days after your period can you get preganet? i have one kid already and he was not planed i just want to know

Sperm can live inside you up to five days. Even if you have sex on your period, you are not 100% safe because the sperm may live on inside you for the next 3-5 days. To be completely safe take the morning after pill, and see your doctor if your next period doesn't come in 3-4 weeks. It's very unlikely you are pregnant if you bled for a few days after taking the pill. Unfortunately the only way to be sure is to wait three or so weeks to take a pregnancy test. If your pain is very severe you should also see a doctor as you may be suffering from an ectopic pregnancy (which I am pretty sure is when the egg is fertilized in re Fallopian tube) this is a very serious and RARE situation so don't be freaked out! I hope this helps/I'm right.