I don't know if I am over reacting but ah well. Ok for starters I am on the pill called Yasmin. A week ago my boyfriend and I had sex and the condom broke so I went and got the morning after pill so I am fine about that. However just last night we had unprotected sex and he didn't ejaculate inside of me. I am wondering if I could have a chance of getting pregnant. I am well aware that the pill is used to prevent pregnancy however I am just making sure and I don't know whether or not it is a good idea to get the morning after pill after such a short time of taking it before.

I am on Yasmin too.

My boyfriend and I never use a condom because I am on the pill, but he rarely ejaculates inside me. Therefore, I never really worry about getting pregnant. I try to take the pill on schedule, but so far during this pack I have missed two active pills, little worry-some. But anyway, I wouldn't freak out about getting pregnant because the condom broke. If you have been taking your pill as you are supposed to, you have about a 1% chance of getting pregnant.

I've used Plan B before when I had unprotected sex, while not on the pill, and it caused me to have a lot of cramping, diarrhea, and just overall feeling like sh*t. Haha.